Regional contributions to plans to remove architectural barriers: Verucchio among the 25 recipient municipalities

I am 25 municipalities Emilia-Romagna, which will receive from the region and contribution in the amount of 36 thousand euros support design costs of Plans to remove architectural barriers (Peba). Among them is also the municipality of Verucchio, which will receive a contribution of 36,065.77 euros.

This presupposes a provision that allocates the funds allocated in the tender issued last August: 900 thousand euros allocated to the region thanks to National Fund for the Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities.

“This initiative is part of a wider path that the region wants to support municipalities, starting with the smallest ones, making cities more livable and welcoming, starting with the most fragile people, remaking urban spaces,” emphasized the regional councilor for territorial planning. and landscape planning, construction, housing policy, Barbara Lori-. A journey that, in addition to economic support, also included educational initiatives focused on municipal techniques and specific instructions to facilitate the preparation of projects that were as organic as possible and integrated into urban planning. That’s a big civilizational question.”

Involved municipalities

There are also three main cities among the receiving municipalities: Bologna, Piacenza and Parma. Further: all municipalities union of Romagna Faentina (Castel Bolognese, Brisighella, Riolo Terme, Faenza, Casola Valsenio, Solarolo), p Russians (Ra); Salsomaggiore Terme (Pr); Sant’Ilario d’Enza, Campegine, Cavriago, Campagnola Emilia (King); Castelfranco Emilia and Nonantola (After); Budrio, San Lazzaro di Savena, Dozza, Argelato, Galliera, Imola (Bo); Bertinoro (FC); Verucchio (Rn).

Provisions in detail

34 nominations from municipalities arrived in the region. Project proposals, of which 25 were identified as eligible for funding.

Contributions will be paid in two installments: the first in the amount of 80% of the contribution provided after entering the project activities of the plan, the remaining 20% ​​after approval. Minimal local co-financing is also assumed, which varies depending on the demographic size of the municipality.

The funds allocated to each project amount to exactly 36,065 euros. By February 29, 2024, the receiving municipalities must providecontract award services, under penalty of cancellation of allowance. Until December 31, 2024adoption of Pebo by the municipality.

Leave a Comment